In today’s real estate climate of artificially low interest rates and everyone’s almost a buyer, many have questioned whether or not the 6% commission given to realtors is worth it? It’s quite a HUGE margin and it’s crazy how it’s structured and regulated.
This episode will UNCOVER the truth as Ron Philipps and guest Dave Payerchin, the Co-Founder of Sell House Columbus and Columbus Turnkey Houses, share their point of view in this matter.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- Dave Payerchin presents a comparison of realtor commissions from the other countries based on the report of Wall Street Journal.
- How does the 6% realtor commission compete with the larger firms?
- When the market turns, things always change.
- If the market softens, it’s gonna be hard to charge more than 6%.
- What value do you bring to the table?
- Aside from realtors, who else gets affected in losing market shares to large companies?
- In the entire structure, do you need to charge more commissions in order to survive?
- How can a block chain technology transform this thing?
- You have to control marketing to control the market.
- Helping realtors get on that level of marketing and stepping up their games
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
If you need help with anything in real estate, please email: email@example.com
CONNECT WITH US