Although it entails more upfront costs and higher maintenance, some real estate investors prefer commercial properties due to its higher earning potential compared to residential units.
If you are looking at buying commercial properties, tune in to this episode to find out the basic things to look for that are gonna make a massive amount of difference in the net operating income and value of the property.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- Residential houses vs. Commercial units
- What commercial lenders ask on these small apartment deals?
- Fraud ways and abuse
- Freddie Mac loan
- Residential vs. Commercial Performa
- Understanding what “RUBS” is
- Understanding comparable sales “cap rates”
- Few sample calculations property value with cap rates
- Getting rewarded for how well the property has been improved
- Understanding capital expenditures as value added to the properties
- What is a syndication?
- What is the “preferred return”?
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
If you need help with anything in real estate, please email: email@example.com
CONNECT WITH US