Have you heard about the nationwide eviction moratorium issued by CDC recently? It prevents landlords from evicting residential tenants during the ongoing pandemic.
This has become a controversy especially that nowhere does it authorize the CDC to impose such a law. As a result, the Landlords and homebuilders filed a lawsuit in federal court against the CDC in an effort to stop such memorandum.
Tune in to this episode and listen to what Ron and Heather have to say.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- What does the CDC stand for?
- What does housing have to do with the Disease Control?
- Difference between the “CARES ACT” and “CDC’s Nationwide Eviction”
- Where does it mention that they have authority to do anything with respect to housing?
- Would people take advantage of this to omit them from paying their rent?
- Is this an injustice to the side of the landlord?
- Are there any political screams going on behind this issue?
- What could possibly happen if the moratorium is lifted?
- What are the probable risks that the landlords will experience in this scenario?
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
If you need help with anything in real estate, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH US