20 years ago, Ron Phillips, started real estate investing because he was “fired” from his job. When he came back from the military his recruiter taught him about the real estate industry and finally bought his first fourplex and rented out the 3 doors. RPC Invest started because there was a need for rental properties in their market place and sold hundreds and hundreds of houses in 2012.
So from being broke, no job with a family, how did Ron Phillips get hundreds of deals per year, not owning any of them, have no skin in the game and still make a lot of money? Listen in to discover their journey to financial goals and how to utilize your team to take care of your clients needs.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- What does RPC Invest do?
- How does the RPC Invest Software help you as an investor?
- Listen to your clients and their concern
- Watch for repeat business
- Listen to the majority of your people
- Watch your business and stay current with your industry
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
If you want a wealth plan, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH US