First off, we sincerely apologize for the delay in posting the weekly episode since Ron got infected with Covid-19. The good news is, he is now doing well and back on track to produce HIGHLY Informative Real Estate Podcasts!
Back to the topic. One of our clients sent a message to us about an article that’s so Interesting that Ron and Heather didn’t hesitate to make this a TOPIC in this Episode. Surely you will love this and for sure, you will get tons of ideas that you may use for your business. Watch till the end!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- I Own Six Homes and Lost It All With Real Estate Investing.
- Knowing & Owning Real Estate, Managing Real Estate, and Running Real Estate is a Whole Different Ball Game.
- Not Having a Proper Cash Flow & The Problem of NOT Hiring a Property Manager.
- Understanding your Reserves Need to Be & Areas You Need to Avoid.
- The Bad Effect of Rushing and Using Shortcuts in Creating a Portfolio.
- The Importance Of Having a Mentor.
- Importance of Buying houses in Neighborhoods that you would be Okay living in.
- Start to Educate Yourself On What’s Going On By Joining Investments Groups, Talk to People and Seek Mentors.
- Extremely Conservative When Estimating Your Costs Before You Buy A Property.
- Get the Right People On Your Team and Have a Team.
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
If you need help with anything in real estate, please email: email@example.com
CONNECT WITH US