Real Estate has its own lingo when it comes to appreciation and market yield, much different from other industries such as stock markets.
In this episode, we will tackle how to properly choose your markets and properties, what to buy and what not.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- What you missed from financial industries’ lists on greatest markets for real estate investors?
- Yield in stock investments is different from real estate
- Important factors in choosing the right property
- Economic factors
- Cash flow
- Location and Size
- Understanding the 1% rule in Real Estate
- How to break even in the property
- What should you be looking for in the property?
- Understanding the market and dynamics you are in
- Different types of properties:
- Class A- brand new
- Class B- used
- Class C- older properties
- Why is it important to buy Class A properties?
- Quick discussion on Property Management companies and its process
- What real property investors really do
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- If you need help with anything in real estate, please email: email@example.com
CONNECT WITH US