Can you afford to invest in real estate? Should you invest using your equity or debt?
Maybe you’re confused and if you don’t understand the different real estate financing avenues, this episode is right for you! Heather, will walk you through the different options you can have to finance your properties.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- What are the options for available funds to use
- Understand your balance sheet
- Understand your assets such as cash equivalents
- Cash value life insurance
- Group of plans
1. Retirement Plans
– Qualified and non qualified plans
2. Home Equity
- 10 conventional loans per borrower – Be strategic to allow more loans
- What is conventional financing?
- Loan details to know about
1. Non-recourse loans
2. 1031 exchange rules
- Creative funding options
1. Home Equity line of credit
2. Asset-based loan
3. Option to buy property that needs work/rehab
- What are the risks that you’ll encounter?
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
If you need help with anything in real estate, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH US