Planning to retire in the next 20 years? or NOT planning to retire at all?
When it comes to living the type of lifestyle you want, Real estate is a great tool to give you flexibility in your retirement plans: having a choice on your retirement dreams and to be ready for all of the future possibilities.
In this episode, Ron and Heather, discussed how to handle your retirement plans, income goals and tolerate risk to keep your future financial security.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- How to invest your money in real estate
- How to compute the return on equity
- How can you generate and grow more assets?
- How to NOT retire but have flexibility to earn
- What is Cost Segregation?
- Figure out what tax advantage strategies in real estate you can take advantage
- How to diversify your portfolio
- The difference between the Real Estate Market and the Stock Market
- The “save, save, save” mentally
- If you retire, can you still apply for a loan to purchase properties?
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE