Nowadays, social media is full of real estate gurus claiming to have the key to success. So, how can we choose a mentor correctly when there are so many options? Check out this episode to learn the questions you should ask your potential coaches and why you shouldn’t trust flashy gurus.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- When you should do your cost segregation study
- Why you should be careful with the RE gurus from social media
- Is 1 year of experience enough to be teaching others about REI?
- The #1 reason why the real estate industry is full of gurus
- The kind of people you want/ don’t want to learn from
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- The millionaire next door by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko
- Scaling To The Next Level MASTERCLASS
CONNECT WITH US: