Identifying the motivations and strengths of your employees is key to increasing productivity and employee retention. In this episode, Mike McCloskey explains in detail how a predictive index test can help you design your perfect team and optimize their performance. If you’re a business owner or managing teams, dial in and find out more about the test that made Ron Phillip’s jaw drop.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- Things that predictive index can tell you about yourself
- Why you shouldn’t change things about yourself to fit into a job position
- The importance of understanding the needs of each role
- Minimum age to take a predictive index survey
- Strategies to improve the performance of low extroverted people
- Why employees need to be aligned with the core values of the company
ABOUT MIKE MCCLOSKEY
Mike McCloskey is the founder and CEO of Human Lytics Team, a company that specializes in human resource management, leadership and executive development, organizational and human assessments, recruiting, and hiring.
CONNECT WITH MIKE MCCLOSKEY
- Phone: 800-406-7996
- E-mail: email@example.com
CONNECT WITH US: