As part of our month-long series, tune in to this episode as Ron and Heather engage in a Live Q & A via YouTube and Facebook channels to allow interaction with their listeners and viewers.
Click here watch the live replay!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- Better understanding on amortization schedule
- Which one is better to utilize your money: Cash out refinance or Home equity line of credit?
- Is it a big deal to buy properties remotely?
- How do you find the right people and property manager to work with?
- Who you do business with is very important
- Trust your guts / instinct
- How do you know the right price point for a property?
- Should you buy new properties or with less maintenance but higher upfront cost?
- Understanding risk reward ratio
- How to evaluate if it’s a good deal?
- Owning in property in a tenant-friendly property vs. landlord-friendly state
- Tips in dealing with property managers: Fine line between being a pest and being informed
- Is there more maintenance or things to be aware of in colder weather climates?
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
If you need help with anything in real estate, please email: email@example.com
CONNECT WITH US