Do you already own a property and are thinking about preserving it and providing fantastic housing to prospective clients? Are you considering hiring a property manager?
If so, then tune it to this episode and you will learn more about property management and how trading works between property owners and property managers!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- What does a Property Manager do?
- Responsibilities of a Property Manager
- How is communication with a Property Management Company important?
- 50% of rental pool includes tenants who have pets
- Respond to Property Managers when they reach out
- Responsibilities of Management Companies and what to do if things go array?
- Is it important to give your personal phone numbers to clients?
- What to do if the property is not renting?
- Raise rents only when you can
- Long-term tenants are gold
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
If you need help with anything in real estate, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH US