Real Estate has become a popular investment vehicle over the years. It gives us power to build wealth and leverage all the benefits that come with it. In this episode, we discuss all the basic things you need to learn about real estate and its benefits, including the 4 returns of real estate.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- What does it mean to invest?
- Leverage, leverage leverage!
- Difference between Real Estate and other investment vehicles
- You need to have the personal ability to make the change
- How investing in stocks works?
- High producing dividends and high growth in stocks doesn’t go together
- You can’t compare stocks and Real Estate: They are not in the same playing field
- The 4 returns of Real Estate
- Cash on Cash Returns
- Principal Reduction
- Tax Deductions
- How to calculate your returns?
- Kinds of properties and their pros and cons:
- Single Family
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- If you need help with anything in real estate, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH US