Property Managers play a vital role in the real estate industry since they are the mediators between the landlords and tenants and ensure proper communication is taking place.
In today’s episode, find out some essential things you need to know about property management with Mandi Clark from the Clark Family, one of the best longest running Property Management Companies.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- How has Covid affects Property Management in general?
- What does a Property Manager do?
- Communication with owners: How should clients interact with property managers?
- What would the “perfect” owner be?
- How difficult is it for Property Managers to act as “middlemen” between the owners and the tenants?
- Creating long term relationships and proper communications with the people
- Explaining tenants the real estate expectations
- Getting contacted through emails vs via phone calls
- What are some realistic and unrealistic expectations they can have on their property managers?
- How to keep the property rented for a long period of time with a low vacancy rate?
- Some of the reasons why tenants are leaving?
- What’s your best horror story as a property manager and how did you resolve it?
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
If you need help with anything in real estate, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH US