Ron and Heather talk about the new Periodic Current Market Forecast including the newly-elected President’s effect on eviction moratorium and CDC which involves investors and ordinary people. This episode also includes the effect of the new legislation, updates on the house market’s supply and demand, and tips you can do and share.
Listen to the full episode to get the full information about this topic and much more!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- New legislation effects and the people affected with it.
- The Importance of having Professional Property Management.
- In-depth thoughts about the Eviction Moratorium and CDC between the Incumbent and Previous U.S Presidents.
- Periodic Market Forecast for Investors: Shortage of Inventory in every Market.
- Net Migration Status.
- The Good and Bad side of Moving to Business Friendly Estates.
- The Housing Market is Struggling to keep up with the Demand.
- 3 Best TAKEAWAYS that you can do RIGHT NOW.
- Why people are scared about what’s next.
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
If you need help with anything in real estate, please email: email@example.com
CONNECT WITH US